CJ SWEET KOREAN PANCAKE MIX 400g
Korean sweet pancake, hotteok, is a popular street food, and it is usually filled with honey, syrup or brown sugar. Enjoy these easy-to-prepare Korean pancakes!
- Facts 14.1 oz. Product of Korea
– Instant Dry Yeast
Other Ingredients Needed:
– 6.1 oz. warm water
– cooking oil
1) Add warm water, yeast, and sweet Korean pancake mix in a bowl and knead for 5 min.
2) Rub cooking oil on hands and divide the dough into 8 balls and flatten each ball out
3) Add a spoonful (0.5 oz.) of filling to the center and fold the edges of the dough towards the middle and press to seal.
4) Lightly oil and preheat a frying pan over low heat
5) Cook the dough seal-side down until lightly browned
6) Flip the dough and flatten with a spatula before cooking for 1-2 min.; flip again and cook for 1-2 min.
7) Repeat steps 5-6 and enjoy!